Hi all

I have one PRI Line ( 30 channel ) and configured on my cisco 3662 router. I
am dialing from remote router which has isdn bri lines terminated on
different router like 1600 and 1750. These remotes are dialing into PRI line
and all are able to connect at the same time. All this is happening over ppp
by enabling multilink ppp.
I want to do same over frame relay. In ppp we can enable multilink for
multiple lines. but what should i do in frame relay for the same.
Only one remote is able to dial at a time , and if 2nd try at that time ,
call get disc.

Regards

Lokesh Khanna
Project Engineer