I am starting the CCNP bootcamps next week. I decided, due to scheduling,
that it would be best to start with Remote Access. I am hearing, now that
I've signed up, that this test is arguably the most difficult. Has anyone
recently taken the new exam? Is it really that much more difficult than the
others? I personally hate ISDN with a passion, so I'm afraid that I'm going
to find this to be true...I appreciate whole-heartedly any input.