No that is not what I'm saying.  When you define a static you are
defining a permenant translation for the express purpose of letting
connections thru initiated from the outside.  You don't want to include
the permenant translation in your dynamic pool.

  If your doing PAT anyway why have a pool, save your addresses for
something else like more statics!!!

  Dave