Although I can't speak to your problem specifically, I have seen similar
issues with other software products.  For example, we use SurfControl
Superscout for web monitoring/filtering.  It has an icon down by the clock
you can double click on to configure certain items.  This icon is not
available in a Terminal Services session.  You have to be physically at the
server or using VNC, PCA, etc. to get the "real" desktop.
I would recommend calling Broadcomm and asking them if this is the case with
your issue, although, I would bet a Mountain Dew that it is.  Good Luck.