Has anyone ever got ezvpn to work, I have been banging my head on it for
more than a week now and and no luck, I have searched Cisco's website
and have followed this url exactly as stated
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk367/technologies_configuration_e
xample09186a00800945cf.shtml

an no luck. I am trying to make a Cisco 806 connect over dsl to a Cisco
3030 I am trying to test this out for possibly some of our remote
offices but things are not looking good so far. Also with the Cisco 806
with xauth you must issue a command on the router to make it try and log
in is there a way around this I know you can actually put the username
and password of the users on a pix but see no options for the IOS.

As far as sending configs if you look at the url above I am using the
exact config just different ip addresses.

Any help or ideas from anyone would be greatly appreciated.