ONe place is the corporate directory, which is usually in the DC direcrotry.
YOu get that by clicking on the directory button.  Is that what you are
talking about, or are you talking about personal directory, or the AD
plugin, or the Exchange PAB plug-in?

If it's what I think it is, the Active Directory, you probably have to run
the Active Directory Plug in again:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186
a0080094493.shtml