I'm working on Solie's "skynet" lab...

If one router (R2) redistributes summarized EIGRP routes (from R5) into
OSPF (R1,R2,R3,R4), and then OSPF is redistributed into IGRP (R6), how
do I make the IGRP domain see the EIGRP routes?

In the /24 mask OSPF domain, the redistributed EIGRP routes show up as a
/15 mask.  I know this is why they won't go into IGRP, but I don't know
how to solve the problem without using statics, which I am not allowed
to do.

For more info, please see the lab...i can't figure it out using the
downloaded PDF solutions, either...

Anyone?

Thanks,

Eddie