From: Dennis Laganiere [mailto:Dennis@;laganiere.net]
Sent: 27 October 2002 02:46
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tag-switching and MPLS interface commands

Does anybody know the differences between the the interface commands
"tag-switching ip" and "mpls ip" (or better yet, have a good URL for it)?  On
both my 2610 and 2500's, when I enter the "mpls ip" command, the
"tag-switching ip" command appears in my configuration.

I've been through both of my MPLS books and haven't seen how they differ...

Thanks...

--- Dennis