I've got a number of different subnets on an OSPF ASBR that I would
like to OSPF tag and advertise according to function.

Assume these networks are directly connected to the ASBR and that
a "redistribute connected subnets" is being used to make these
subnets type 5 (type 7s in an NSSA).

Besides route-maps and ACLs, is there another way to associate
different OSPF tag values to each subnet?

For instance, is there a way to say that all subnets on an interface
(sub-interface) should be assigned OSPF tag value 42 and subnets on
another interface are assigned OSPF tag value of 11?  I'm looking for
this to be an OSPF command at the interface level (again, so I can avoid
route-maps and ACLs).

Or, is it possible in the router OSPF section to do something like:

        redist connected network XYZ subnet metric-type 1 tag 42
        redist connected network ABC subnet metric-type 1 tag 11

Thanks