Hi, there.

In such scenario, say, we and our customer have connection through our
ISP clouds and such connection is terminated at our and our customers'
DMZ interfaces, to establish the INSIDE - INSIDE connectivity.

In the meanwhile, we also create OUTSIDE - OUTSIDE VPN tunnel over
Internet and this tunnel is terminate at our and our customers' OUTSIDE
interfaces, again to establish the INSIDE - INSIDE connectivity.

Now, our PIX has two routes to reach our customer's internal network,
through the VPN tunnel or through the DMZ, ISP clouds.

While, which route should the PIX take? Is it possible to leverage
diversity or backup purpose, like a Router?

Thanks in advance.

Leo
Best Regards.