I'm considering enabling some features on a E0 GSR line
card.  I'm going to monitor the line card CPU utilization
in order to track the impact the features have on the LC.

Does anyone have any general rules of thumb (or reference
document) that provides guidelines on how far, utilization
wise, a line card might be pushed before packet forwarding
performance is affected?  Said differently, what's the
threshold for line card utilization, that if exceeded,
probably means I should disable these features?

Thanks