Only Cisco "Learning Partners" can legally teach Cisco classes. So  you
would want to deal with a such a company, not an individual contractor.
There's a site for learning about Learning Partners here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/learning/le31/le29/learning_learning_partners_home.html

I recommend Advanced Network Information. They were one of the fist Learning
Partners to specialize in voice/data integration. Both Howard Berkowitz and
I have done work for them and I think Howard would agree with me that they
are very competent. There's more info about them here:

http://www.ani-training.com/

Priscilla