Pat

    I have discovered the reason, a little more complex that I first
imagined. Isn't it always.

    The router was configured with Legacy DDR which meant that inbound calls
where only using the first dialer. I changed it to use 'dialer pool-member
x' on the PRI interface with 'dialer pool' in the dialers. There where a few
little changes but this fixed the problem as the call was now coming into
the correct interface (dialer2) and thus assigning the access list.

    Thanks for your help.

Duncan