Hi,

I read in Cisco pages (sorry, canīt remember the URL) to not give priority
to the video, just give it to the audio.

I think it may be because of the jitter problem with voice signal and the
possibility to give strict priority to voice without starve other traffic,
as opposite to video, that can be very high bandwidth.

But in some applications, as Windows Media Server, the audio and video are
transmitted together (at least it is what I can see with Sniffer)

I am trying to clarify this topic, so thanks in advanced for any reply.

Regards,

Alaerte