These are nothing more than 7200 Port Adatpters (PA's).  In otherwords, they
are interfaces that you plug other devices into.  For example the FAST
ETHERNET FX is a Fast ethernet interface which requires Fiber optic capling
(F is for Fiber).   The FAST ETHERNET ISL requires Copper cabling.  The ATM
PAs also require Fiber.  The E1/T1 most likely is a BNC-like cable.  Make
sense?