I reimaged my ICS7750's SPE Card.  Unfortunetly, I only have one  SPE card
to run everything such as ICS Core Software, ICS System Manager, ICS Call
Manager and Unity etc.I was using Imaging Tool from the Laptop Connected to
ICS chassis via Ethernet Port to SSP Card and Console Port to SAP card.
When I ran the ImageInstall Batch File the windows pops up with all the (6)
Slots, I have a SPE on slot 5.    I like to that what needs to be installed
in Slot (5) whether ICS Core or ICS System Manager.  I would think both,
but how do I do that.   If I choose ip 10.0.0.1 it it mapped to ICS system
Manager and if I choose 10.0.0.245 it is mapped to ICS Core Software.How do
I then install both which is required for ICS7750 to run properly.  Please
shed some lights. Thanks

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com