Hello Group,

I was wondering if anyone know of any good and active discussion groups
mainly focusing on Cisco's AVVID. The groupstudy groups tend to be dealing
mainly with certification questions, with sprinkling real-world issues. What
I would like to be involved in is a discussion of the full project lifecycle
of a AVVID rollout. I know that AVVID is very general which incoporates such
things as voice, video, data, security, qos, datacentre, vpn, etc. I've
recently been reading Cisco's "Solution Reference Network Design Guide"
white papers which gives quite alot of good insight of the various AVVID
architectures. It would be great to see discussions based on these, to
improve on these and also to improve our knowledge-base.

Thanks

Albert