Hi guys! I was wondering if someone could point
out some reading or advice concerning those MIBs. I
have a uBR7223, and i have to get all the info from
the cable modems that the uBR has. I have found this
info :

Object          cdrqCmtsCmStatusEntry
OID             1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.59.1.2.1.1
Type            CdrqCmtsCmStatusEntry
Permission      not-accessible
Status          current
Index           cdxCmCpeMacAddress
MIB             CISCO-DOCS-REMOTE-QUERY-MIB
Description     A list of the cable modem's attributes
that are polled by a CMTS.

So far, so good. I managed to get the MIB file
CISCO-DOCS-REMOTE-QUERY-MIB.my and i saw that it can
be used since version 12.1(2)T1, or this is what i
understood from 'added 12.1(2)T1'. Another problem is
that the software version on my uBR is
12.0(10)SC - early deployment release software (i
assume i need an upgrade :))).

Now. I have a few linux boxes and i run MRTG. Can
someone explain how am i supposed to use the info i
have to get those pieces of information i am so bugged
about?

Thanks in advance,
Alexandru Barbu
CCAI