That always makes me laugh, having a day off to watch a horse race :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jenny McLeod [mailto:nobody@;groupstudy.com]
Sent: 04 November 2002 04:37
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Way Off Topic - VOTE [7:56758]

The Long and Winding Road wrote:

> For those United States residents, Tuesday is election day. No
> politics here. No flames here. You have a right and a privilege that
> is rare in
> today's world. Please take the appropriate amount of time to
> get to your
> polling place and exercise the right that many have fought and
> died for.
> Your vote DOES count.
>
> --
>
> www.chuckslongroad.info

And for the Aussies, Tuesday is Melbourne Cup day ;-)  Enjoy the chook
and champers.  I know which of the two races (US and Oz) I'll be
watching...

(Despite my flippancy, I completely endorse Chuck's statements - it's
your vote, think about it and make it count whichever way YOU want)

JMcL

 This email has been content filtered and
 subject to spam filtering. If you consider
 this email is unsolicited please forward
 the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
 request that the sender's domain be
 blocked from sending any further emails.