From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:nobody@;groupstudy.com]On Behalf Of
Chris
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2002 1:56 PM
To: Tim O'Brien; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 6509 w/2 SUP2/MSFC2 and FlexWAN

You either have to use the high availability config synch config options.
ie.

Interface lvan 2
ip add x.x.x.x x.x.x.x standby ip add x.x.x.x x.x.x.x

or you have to config everything on the active including the Flexwan, fail
it over and config everything on the standby including Flexwan then fail it
back.