From: Priscilla Oppenheimer [mailto:nobody@;groupstudy.com]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 2:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: WLAN design [7:56806]

We recently installed a USB/wireless adapter for a customer with an old
iMac. It's made by Proxim. It's works fine. I don't know if those other ones
you mention support Macs, but the Proxim one definitely does.

More info on the Proxim adapter here:

http://www.proxim.com/products/all/skyline/pn474/index.html

Priscilla Oppenheimer
www.troubleshootingnetworks.com