Hello

I am using 12.0(21)S4 on a Cisco 7206vxr with FE,T1 and DS3/ATM modules. I
am having a problem polling the interface counters. Some counters do not
give any value and some are 20-30% off from what I see on the router. This
happens on all interfaces. I am also seeing big spikes in traffic data that
I assume is due to wrapping on the 32 bit counters but I don't know how it
is wrapping since it sees 0 data in the first place. :)

I have tried to use the 64 bit counters but those all give 0 readings.

Anyone else seen this problem? Apologies if this has been covered before but
it seems the search engine is not working. :(

Thanks,
-daniel