Amstelveen, The Netherlands, Wednesday 6 November 2002

Hi All,

I'm studying for CCNP and I want "do" the CCIE as well ;-) and I
would like to meet, preferably, a really nice, smart and gorgeous
lady (but a nice, smart guy will do as well) to study together. I
have a lot of study material, some equipment (it would be nice if
you have a couple of Cat 3550s), and tons of motivation. I'm
determined to study hard and to become a real (paper) expert.

Contact me if you're interested: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lesly Verdier