> The real question is should I go ahead and go for multiple CCIE certs at
> once or is this just a really foolish idea.

I really, really, *really* don't want this to sound as caustic as it's going
to sound, but I gotta say it anyway: dude, passing the CCIE Written is
*nothing*.  You don't have *a* CCIE certification yet, much less are in a
position to go for a second.  Don't put "CCIE Written" or "CCIE candidate"
on your resume, because neither of those are actual *certifications.*  The
CCIE Written is a first step, nothing more (and a small first step at that,
in relation to the mammoth task of passing the Lab).  If you're looking for
resume boosters, either bite the bullet and take the CCIE Lab, or maybe go
for some of the CCIP certs instead.

(Again, sorry about the acidic response...people putting "CCIE Written" on
their resumes *really* bugs me, and it sounds like what you're doing.
Hopefully I'm wrong. :-)

$0.02,

BJ