For those of you trying to email me from the link in the message, here is
the updated post.  Sorry about the duplicate.

*******************
Well, this should give you enough to chew on since voice is becoming a hot
topic. I am trying to configure VoIP with QoS. Why over IP and not over ATM,
you say? I have to controll the call with a H.323 Gatekeeper, and that is IP.

My problem appears to be that the call setup (or maybe signalling?) appears
to be delayed. The test results are as follows:

If the WAN link is saturated with data packets PRIOR to establishing the
voice call, the first 10 to 15 (approximately) seconds of the call are lost.
After the call is established, voice is rock solid and no voice packets are
delayed or lost.

If the voice call is established PRIOR to saturating the WAN link with data
packets, the voice call is rock solid and no voice packets are delayed or
lost.

Thoughts or configs would be appreciated.

--Mark

version 12.2
service timestamps debug datetime msec
service timestamps log datetime msec
no service password-encryption
!
hostname Router
!
logging buffered 4096 debugging
!
memory-size iomem 25
ip subnet-zero
!
no ip domain lookup
!
ip cef
!
voice call carrier capacity active
voice rtp send-recv
!
no voice hpi capture buffer
no voice hpi capture destination
!
vc-class atm vip
vbr-rt 256 256 10
precedence 5
no bump traffic
no protect vc
no protect group
!
vc-class atm normal
vbr-nrt 192 192
precedence other
no protect vc
no protect group
!
interface ATM0/0
ip address 1.1.1.254 255.255.255.0
ip nat outside
no atm ilmi-keepalive
bundle-enable
bundle qosmap
protocol ip 1.1.1.1
encapsulation aal5snap
pvc-bundle data 0/37
class-vc normal
pvc-bundle voice 0/36
class-vc vip
!
dsl equipment-type CPE
dsl operating-mode GSHDSL symmetric annex A
dsl linerate AUTO
h323-gateway voip interface
h323-gateway voip id Gatekeeper ipaddr x.x.x.x 1718
h323-gateway voip h323-id Gateway
ip rsvp bandwidth 64 64
ip rsvp resource-provider wfq pvc
!
interface FastEthernet0/0
ip address 10.200.100.1 255.255.255.0
ip nat inside
speed auto
!
ip nat inside source list 1 interface ATM0/0 overload
ip classless
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 1.1.1.1
no ip http server
ip pim bidir-enable
!
access-list 1 permit 10.200.100.0 0.0.0.255
!
call rsvp-sync
!
voice-port 2/0