From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:nobody@;groupstudy.com]On Behalf Of
Yonkerbonk
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 2:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Congrats you passed... psyche... you didn't

Hi all,

I took my Security lab in Brussels on October 17th. I
received an email notification the next day
congratulating me on passing. I flew back to the USA
and told everyone and we celebrated and had a grand
old time. My company made a big deal out of me being
their first double CCIE and all that.
Then a few days later I checked on the website and it
said I failed. So I sent Cisco an email asking WTF?!
Nothing for two days. So I sent them another email.
Finally they wrote back and said, "Oh, it was a bug in
our email system. Sorry for any confusion."
What kind of crap with that? I had to go back and
explain to everyone that I had actually failed. What
if I had received gifts/bonuses/job offers because of
my passing? Plus I think their attitude is totally
unacceptable. No real apology. And how come I had to
find it out? If they knew it was a bug they should
have contacted me.
Anyway, just wanted to let some bitter steam off my
chest. Next time you get an email saying you passed...
better check twice.

Michael Le, CCIE #6811

http://launch.yahoo.com/u2