If I have a working network, for example (2) 3550 switches are connected to
(2) 6509s.  The first 3550 is in VLAN 10 connected to both 6509s, and the
second 3550 is in VLAN 11  again connected to both 6509s. I like to add one
more 3550 switch  (24) ports in VLAN 10  and the other (24) ports in VLAN
11. As I assume this new switch will run STP Calculations  to determine
which uplink ports should go into the forwarding/Blocking mode since the
switch will be connected to both Core 6509s. My question is will it
interrupt the already working VLANs 10 and 11 since STP will  have to  rerun
for this new switch only.  If it will then I will have to do this after
hours.  Regards,
Teza

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com