Hello,

    I am trying to put together a case study pertaining to Cisco Telephony,
if
any of you experience with this subject matter would respond I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks.

1.  Does Cisco use IP Telephony?  If so, how?

2.  What are the major business capabilities to Cisco that are achieved by
using IP Telephony?  i.e. increased productivity, lower long distance costs

3.  What are the advantages of using IP Telephony over traditional voice
systems?  i.e. shared network/phone equipment, support costs, more features
(if so, what)

4.  What are the disadvantages of using IP Telephony? i.e. network congestion
causing latency

5.  How does it perform over Frame Relay?