Meng Lee wrote:

> I tried searching the archives for some explaination on how
> route feedbacks occur during redistribution

Meng,

  Route feedback usually occurs in a 2+ points of redistribution scenario.
Routes are learned in Protocol A, are injected into Protocol B, are picked
up by other Protocol B routers and re-injected back into Protocol A.
Needless to say, this causes Protocol A to become very confused.

  I have never come across a case of single-point redistribution causing
feedback.

  Doyle's got some very good discussion of the topic, but the only way
you'll really appreciate how this works is to set up a lab sometime and play.

  Good Luck!
  --Wes