John Zaggat wrote:

> Can any one show me how can I debug mtu size issues.

You better tell us what the issues are. We can't answer the question without
any context. There is no generic answer.

> Is there
> debug command
> I can use to monitor mtu mismatches.

MTU mismatch is a phrase that comes up when troubleshooting OSPF problems.
If it's an OSPF problem, seach Cisco's documentation site for "OSPF MTU
mismatch." There are numerous pages about the problem where OSPF neighbors
don't achieve adjacency because of an MTU mismatch.

If it's not OSPF that you're dealing with, let us know.

The first step in troubleshooting is to describe the problem in terms of
symptoms, when it first started, what it is affecting, what changed before
the problem started, etc. If you can't describe the problem, you will have a
hard time fixing it and getting any help from someone else. Any help you get
that is based on no description of the problem is suspect.

But we would be glad to help if you can describe the problem.

Priscilla Oppenheimer
www.troubleshootingnetworks.com
www.priscilla.com