From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:nobody@;groupstudy.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 10:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NAT overload vs. static [7:57420]

This is something that is easily done with most host based
implementations of NAT.  The objective is to use a single outside
address.  I want to NAT a network.  However, there is a webserver on
the inside which people on the outside need to be able to reach.  I
want to be able to redirect traffic sent to TCP port 80 on the outside
address to the web server.  I realise I can do this with a static
mapping, but this would require an outside address dedicated to the web
server and I want to do this without using more then one outside
address.  I've gone through the IOS docs on sections dealing with NAT
and didn't find any way to do this.  Does anybody have any
suggestions?