OK, Then Dec. it is!!

>From: "Jason Viera" >Reply-To: "Jason Viera" >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: CCIE Practical Studie - VOL II - out when?? [7:57473]
>Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:08:32 GMT > >This was Karl Solie's reply to
this question in June, but haven't heard >anything new. > >"We have about
5 Chapters almost done. Including a huge 190 page QoS >chapter, and two
BGP chapters. We still are looking at getting this out by >December or
early next year. Mostly waiting on me...its tough work..." > > >Jason > >
>""Cisco Nuts"" wrote in message
>news:200211142204.WAA18463@;groupstudy.com... > > Hello,Does anyone have
any idea as to when the CCIE Practical Studie - > > VOL II will be out?
If I understand, it's going to have some new stuff > > like QOS. I have
been unable to find many examples for Qos on CCO, unlike > > for Ospf or
Bgp etc.Are there any books/web-sites that have any Qos > >
examples?Cisco has a lot of theory stuff - great but not many examples >
> which is what we would need to practise for the Lab.Thank
you.Sincerely. > > > >
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]