ditto

-----Original Message-----
From: Xueyan Liu [mailto:xueyall@;yahoo.com]
Sent: 15 November 2002 14:44
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ccnp switching passed!!! [7:57482]

I used the old book for 605 too. No problem. So don't
through the books out of the window yet:)

Xueyan

--- Leonardo Rocha  wrote:
> People, yesterday I took the 640-604 exam and passed
> with 901, I did spend
> 37 minutes to answer the questions which were so
> well defined.
> Used only the cisco press certification guide for
> the 504 exam and some lab,
> I can say the material for 504 covers very well the
> 604 contents. So, those
> who has the "old" material can keep tranquil.
>
> For who will do the exam, good luck and thanks for
> the group help.
>
> Regards,
>
> leo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://webhosting.yahoo.com

 This email has been content filtered and
 subject to spam filtering. If you consider
 this email is unsolicited please forward
 the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
 request that the sender's domain be
 blocked from sending any further emails.