I turned on some debugging and I am seeing this message in my log files.
Does anyone know the cause or how to correct?

IP precedence 0 received on voice but should have been on data

--Mark

Snips of the router config:

class-map match-all voip
  match access-group 100

policy-map llq
  class voip
    priority 80
   set ip dscp cs5
  class class-default
   fair-queue
   set ip dscp default

vc-class atm vip
  vbr-rt 256 256 20
  precedence 5-7
  no bump traffic
  no protect vc
  no protect group

vc-class atm normal
  vbr-nrt 192 192
  precedence 0-4
  no protect vc
  no protect group
end

interface ATM0/0
 bandwidth 256
 ip address 1.1.1.254 255.255.255.0
 no atm ilmi-keepalive
 bundle-enable
 bundle qosmap
  protocol ip 1.1.1.1
  encapsulation aal5snap
  pvc-bundle voice 0/36
   class-vc vip
   service-policy output llq
  pvc-bundle data 0/37
   class-vc normal
   service-policy output llq
 !
 dsl equipment-type CPE
 dsl operating-mode GSHDSL symmetric annex A
 dsl linerate AUTO

access-list 100 permit ip any any dscp cs5
access-list 100 permit ip any any precedence critical
access-list 100 permit tcp any any eq 1720
access-list 100 permit udp any any range 16383 16384

dial-peer voice 1 voip
 destination-pattern T
 session target ras
 ip qos dscp cs5 media
 ip qos dscp cs5 signaling

Router#sh debug
Generic ATM:
  ATM VC Bundle Events debugging is on
  ATM VC Bundle Errors debugging is on
  ATM VC Bundle INARP Events debugging is on
  ATM VC Bundle Adjacency Events debugging is on