-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: hktco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Monday, November 18, 2002 12:39 PM
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: IGRP as proprietary? [7:57603]

When I learned it for CCNA and CCNP, I was told that IGRP is Cisco
proprietary.  Until recent, I was being told that IGRP is no longer
proprietary
and became an open standard.

I would like to verify on this.  Any input from authority would be nice.
Thanks.

hktco