Hi,
I got a mc3810 router and was running perfect. Sometime ago I mistakenly
typed a confreg value which I do not remeber exactly but I know it was not a
relevant one. I was actually practicing with the confreg entries.

What happened was that after I just rebooted the router I lost the console
screen. I tried with all sorts of console port values like changing the
baud-rate, start stop bit etc.

I found it was responding to 1200 baud speed but all I could find is some
corrupted and garbled ascii characters on the Teraterm. Same is the case
with hyprterm.

Any helpers please...

thanks