Thanks a lot for the feedback about Token Ring and IPX.

I am very disapointed with the email I received from a Cisco's guy saying
that Token Ring and IPX was no longer in the test; I attached the email on
that discussion.

It is very sad that an important information comes wrong from the main
source, Cisco. In that time I was just starting the Token Ring review and I
changed to other topic based on the received email from Cisco.  Now I will

"Jian Yu" @groupstudy.com em 11/18/2002 09:48:15 PM

Favor responder a "Jian Yu"
Enviado Por:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]