We can refer to a dictionary?,  it that true.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Phua [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 November 2002 14:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 640-901 BSCI [7:57599]

I think 105min is the standard time (30 mins additional) if the exam is
taken in non-English speaking countries, probably to give more time to
candidates to refer a dictionary (that's provided in the Test Center). I
took my CCNA in Taiwan and it was also 105 min (now there's a tip for
English-speaking foreigners taking Cisco exams overseas).