In a hub and spoke WAN topology, OSPF is configured as area 0 in core and
area 1 on the spoke routers. One of the spoke router is connected has two
router in that area 1. I wanted to allow only two subnets to be available in
the end router R4. Is this possible to control the routes filtering from
interface connecting between R3 and R4?
I want to allow routes for only 2 subnets to be advertised from R3 to R4. I
dont want to apply any distribution list IN on R4. As I cant apply
distribution list OUT on the interface connecting between R3 & R4.
Is their any solution, apart from area filter list on ABR [R2]  ?

thanks