Hi group,

I want to get it right the first time. I intend
setting up my CCIE lab at home. I will appreciate if
someone that have taken the lab or preparing for it,
tell me what Switches, Routers, materials I need to
buy.

Also information about the various needed blades on
the switches is important, cables, cards, modules,
etc.

I currently have a cable connection and also a dialup
connection from home to the internet, are these enough
or do I need to get a second cable connection?

I curently have the following books:
1. CCIE Fundametals Network Design and Case Studies
 2nd Edition by Cisco Press.

2. Routing TCP/IP, volume 1 by Cisco Press (Jeff
Doyle)

also
1. Cisco router 1601
2. Cisco router 2502
3. cisco router 3000

I intend buying Cisco Catalyst Switch 5000 within a
few days, but I need your assistance.

Please I will appreciate an answer for my big brothers
& sisters CCIEs and those who are currently working
towards it.

Thanks in advance.
Godswill Oletu
CCNP, CCDP, CSS1.