If you have a 10M pipe to your ISP this will allow you to transmit at
10M

  under your atm p-p subinterface:

  pvc madman 1/32
  encapsulation aal5snap
  vbr-nrt 10000 10000 1

  Cisco doesn't give you a CBR option but the above will do the same.

  Just did one for a 10M pipe yesterday, works like a champ

  aal5mux only allows one protocol unless you do aal5mux ppp.
aal5ciscoppp is what it says. ppp over ATM but you probably are better
off using nonproprietary "encap aal5mux ppp"  I use snap unless doing
ppp.

  Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill