Dear all.

What would be the absuolute minimum lab equipment setup for the CCIE R&S lab
without sacrifying crucial key elements? Some say I only need three 2501s
and a 3550. Others say I would need five 2521s, two 2620s, and one 3550.
There are so many types of 2500 & 2600 series that I really don't know which
one to choose from.

Lastly, now that Token ring is out of the lab exam, do I still need a router
capable of it? Friend of mine is trying to sell me four 2502s. These days
you can fetch 2502 cheaper than 2501. But I heard it has no place in CCIE
lab setup. Is this true?  Instead, would I be better off with couple 2501s
or anything higher than 2504?

Thank you