Basically you can setup your pix firewall with man vpngroup (poor man

approach) as you like.  Each of the "vpngroup" can be described as

individual users.  Since you don't have the budget for either an ACS or

MS ($$$$), this is the way to go.  I've done this many times on my

"franken" pix firewalls and it works beautifully.  Actually, it was one of
the

questions that the manager at my "new" job asked me (how to setup

remote VPN users on Cisco Pix firewall without Radius or Cisco ACS).

When I showed him how it work with my demonstration, he was very

impressed by it.

Email me off-line if you want to know more on how to set it up.

vpngroup adrian address-pool ippool

vpngroup adrian split-tunnel 100

vpngroup adrian idle-time 1800

vpngroup adrian password pixuser1

vpngroup tony address-pool ippool

vpngroup tony split-tunnel 100

vpngroup tony idle-time 1800

vpngroup tony password pixuser2

vpngroup michael address-pool ippool

vpngroup michael split-tunnel 100

vpngroup michael idle-time 1800

vpngroup michael password pixuser1

vpngroup david address-pool ippool

vpngroup david split-tunnel 100

vpngroup david idle-time 1800

vpngroup david password pixuser1

 "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  wrote:
I've used the 506 for VPN before and used a MS radius server to
authenticate. A guide is included in the online manual for the PIX.