From: Mahmood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 8:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco Secure ACS [7:58101]

I have a problem with User-Changeable Password in Cisco Secure ACS
version 2.6 on my 2000 server. When I get online with my username and
want to change my password, It don't let me, and give me a "Login
Failed" error. But if I change the Max Sessions to 2 ot higher, ev ery
thing work fine. What's the problem?

Any help would be appreciated.
Mahmood