The way we have it is 2 routers connected to the 4000 switch with 4 vlans on
the switch. Have set up 4 subinterfaces on each router, 1 for each van. Each
with a separate ip address corresponding to the vlan number. We have 2 HSRP
groups set up with 2 vlans in each group. 1 router will be the active for 1
group (2 of the vlans) and the other router will be the active for the other
group (2 vlans). On each subinterface for each router for each vlan, it has
a unique virtual HSRP IP address. I originally thought that all would use
the same virtual HSRP IP address. You are saying that there should be 4
groups (1 for each vlan) instead of the 2 groups that we have?? Or is it OK
with 2 groups and the 4 unique virtual HSRP IP addresses on each router??

This type of setup wasn't covered together in our class, just vlans and HSRP
seperately. But in this lab we have Vlans running thru HSRP router doing ISL
trunking and the routers are also running BGP and EIGRP to connect to a
remote router. AHHH!

Thanks for your help.