Hi all,

I have a Passport MUX 4460 and Merdian option 11c at one of my branch office
and same Nortel passport 4460 and an INTERTEL PBX at our New York office. We
have 512Kbps IPLC  connecting these 2 offices . When  call is received from
US the voice is clear , but when we call from our India office to US people
complain a lot of Delay, Flipping and the voice quality is very poor.

We escalated this issue to our Vendor and Nortel they did some configuration
changes, and now the users feel the voice quality is better but still not
upto the mark. If anyone can suggest a Nortel newsgroups or mailing lists on
any site OR if anyone handling Nortel devices can tell me what parameters to
change for improving the voice quality.

Any help is appreciated. Waiting for all your answers

Regards
Guruprasad

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had
a name of winmail.dat]