I just passed support the other day and used Exam Cram, Cisco Press and
Boson.  The Exam Cram is good, Cisco Press is good, but just for reference.
I had heard this was the toughest of the CCNP test, but to me it was the
easiest.  If you take this test last, the preparation for the others will
end up helping you a lot.
Know your debug and show commands for not just IP, but IPX and Appletalk as
well.  Also, go through the exam topics listed on the cisco site.  It seems
like a cliche, but I successfully used that to focus my studying.