Here is my lab setup there is one thing I think I am in desperate need
of and that is a frame switch I do not need the 3550 we are deploying
them at work and have access to them and also 5500's with the
lightstream equipment. After getting this lab together of course I have
spent some bucks as you can see below, but for the LABS like from NLI
and some of the others will a 2521 serve as a frame switch to do these
labs or do a I really need to fork over the bucks for a 2522, you just
don't see ags+ on ebay much anymore. I would like to just buy a 2521 if
it is sufficient and spend the rest of my allotted funds on purchasing
the labs. Or is there someone out there wanting to sell a ags+ or some
other router as a frame switch.

3 2501
1 2503 isdn
1 2611
1 2621
1 2509
1 1605 with wic 1T
1 804 isdn
1900 enterprise
2924 enterprise Just got this one yesterday
Pix501
Suse8.1 LinuxPC
Redhat8.0PC

Elijah