Steven A. Ridder wrote:

> I heard from Wendel Odom himself that he is coming out with a
> Cisco-press
> QoS book for the Exam, so I'd wait for that.  I thought I heard
> December.

Steven,

I hope that's the case.  It isn't showing up under the "Coming Soon" area of
the Cisco Press website.  The existing CP book on QoS has its share of
errata and, in my opinion, isn't all that well written (lots of
"professor-speak").  On the other hand, it's chock-full of case studies and
example configs.  They're helpful, but the errata extend into them as well
at times.

I'm sure Mr. Odom can explain things clearly for us non-PHD types.

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/front.x/wwtraining/CELC/index.cgi?action=Cours