Hello,Is there a way to test/practise MCast configs. on the Internet? I
have a cable-modem connected to a 2514 router and would like to configure
MCast on it as well as my Lab routers behind that for PIM-SM. I have a
laptop connected as a client to one of the routers. How can I verify that
MCast is working on the laptop? I mean, is there a freeware/shareware
 application that I can install on my laptop to test (since I cannot
obviously have IP/TV client on my laptop).Or is there any other way to do
it in the Lab routers themselves.Any basic configs/examples provided is
greatfully appreciated.Thank you for your help.Sincerely,CN